In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the owner of the hotelpanton.com domain is:
HOTELEROS DÍAZ VIGO, SL
Lepanto, 18 • 36201 Vigo (Pontevedra)
Tax name: HOTELEROS DÍAZ VIGO, SL
Address: Lepanto, 18 • 36201 Vigo (Pontevedra)
PRINCIPLES AND VALUES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest level of quality, which includes treating your data securely and transparently. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose limitation: We will only collect personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data security: We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures proportionate to the risks to ensure that your data does not suffer damage, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of illicit treatment.
- Access and rectification: We have means for you to access or rectify your data when you consider it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data lawfully and appropriately and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Third parties: We will never pass your personal data to third parties or third parties.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Whenever we request your personal data, we will clearly inform you what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process personal data for the purpose of providing information, services, products, relevant information and news about our company.
In accordance with applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed as long as you have given us your consent. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The company will not make any transfer to third parties, except by legal obligation.
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a motivated and accredited communication to email@example.com
You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
The requirements of this policy complement, and do not replace, any other requirements under applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.
This policy is subject to periodic review and may be modified by the company at any time. When this happens, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our policy and confirm your acceptance.
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user so that the server remembers certain information that it can later use. These are the cookies we use on this website:
NECESSARY COOKIES. These cookies save your privacy preferences regarding all cookies on this website: gdpr%5Bprivacy_bar%5D, gdpr[allowed_cookies], gdpr[consent_types], privacy_embeds.
ADVERTISING COOKIES. None.
ANALYSIS COOKIES. None.
COOKIES FROM OTHERS. This website uses third-party cookies, which are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a website that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. These cookies save your privacy preferences regarding the playback of the YouTube and Vimeo videos included on this website: __Secure-3PSIDCC, __Secure-3PAPISID, __Secure-1PAPISID, __Secure-3PSID, APISID, HSID, SAPISID, __Secure-1PSID, SID, SSID, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, LOGIN_INFO, YSC, vuid.
Learn more about managing your browser cookies here.